Thursday, October 22, 2009

Issue

The only issue that struggled me now :

Whether to stay on or resign immediately?

Too many concerns that brought in to this issue :
~if resign immediately, need to give 3 months notice, is there a company willing to wait you for another 3 months?
~what if still cant get a job after the 3 months?
~If successfully got a job later, can I resign after 3 or 6 months later (because I am planning to move to Cambo with Dar)
~what job that really suit me? Audit? Accounts? Finance? (Must be related to what I studied or??)

What will it be if the Cambo plan doesnt work out? :
~Stuck at Malaysia
~Apply a new job again? or
~Continue with that job (TA or new job)
~The relationship?

What is my future?

To Stay at current place and continue the same old life

OR

To move out from the current place to a new environment and to begin my new chapter in my life