Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A brief note

A baby boy who came into this wonderful world on 4th of August 2011, at 4.35p.m in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Mummy welcome you, my little sweetheart.

I can't remember every single moment that back to 3 months ago, my apologize that I did not record it down and I am regret at this point. I can only briefly describe the 3 months period in here..

NOTHING has been that painful in my life during the day, is killing me every single moment during the contraction period.. and at some point, I did not wish to get pregnant again. Of cos, now I changed my mind. :) Because it is worth for it when you see he is growing each day. 

WORST is.. confinement! Is the worst part for me, being through from pregnancy, labor, delivery, confinement. Can I just ignore those super ridiculous mama tales don't?? 

Getting use to this new life, especially the first month. It was challenging yet testing on my patience level. My life has been totally changed from up to down, down back to up. How many sleepless nights I've been struggled off? How much tear I've been dropped? Is just a process that I have to go tru it and I made it, when I look back from now. Thanks God!

Three months stayed up at home with this little friend. Getting to know each other each day, making me crazy sometimes, cheer up my days, tiredness and complaints... a lot to count.. Any yet, I am thankful I have him with me, I am thankful I have him in my arm, I am thankful I cried for him, I am thankful I could have love a man with all my heart and soul, I am thankful I became more mature for him, I am thankful I learned to appreciate people around me, and I am thankful that I can love.

Now, Darren is 3 months old week 2, a boy who coos, goos and gurgles a lot, like he is telling me how he feels, what's inside his mind.. It certainly fun to communicate with him, wondering what he's trying to tell me? Growing bigger and stronger each day, I remembered I was freak out and worried when his crying sounds was louder than usual when he is reaching full moon, and I realised he is a big boy, no longer a newborn baby who just sleep all day long. I miss my newborn baby so much, I should have done more cuddles and bonding with him on his first day, I didn't. :(

I have lots to share in my mind, but is hard for me to write it down every single moment, so... start from the next blog, will be his 3 months old week 2 life!

Love ya.